Covid-19 has had a massive impact on our lives, our work and our mental health. Research from affected regions in China show around 1 in 2 people have been mentally affected, with around 10% of those returning to work experiencing symptoms of PTSD!
This has massive implications for businesses and those who have statutory duties to ensure the mental wellbeing of their staff or volunteers.
This places a massive legal obligation on companies to put things in place to ensure the mental wellbeing of their staff.
One price, four courses
To help organisations and employers meet their responsibilities we are proud to present the Pandemic Wellbeing Suite, four courses for one fixed price depending on the size of your organisation.
1 – Emerging from the Pandemic – a guide to staff wellbeing
A brand new 5-part course on the market place, designed to help managers and leaders better support their own and their staff’s needs as everyone recovers from the global impact of the pandemic. Based on existing research and studies from countries who have already emerged from lockdown.
This course is based on the available research, it will not cover everything you encounter, merely make you aware of the things you are likely to encounter.
- How are people being affected?
- Planning for reopening
- Management approaches and stress risk assessment
- What to expect from staff
- Supporting employees
2 – Resilience after Lockdown
A four-part course for all staff on helping them to cope with the unique stresses and strains that we will experience over the next few months and years.
- Normal mental reactions to the pandemic
- Recognising your own mental wellbeing journey
- Coping mechanisms
- Support networks
- Your wellbeing activities
- Knowing when it is too much
By the end of these videos people will:
- understand how people’s mental health is being affected by the pandemic;
- recognise factors that may affect someone’s ability to cope with stress;
- understand strategies that have been shown to help people cope with similar stresses;
- consider actions they could take to help their resilience.
View the introduction:
3 – Maintaining your Mental Health whilst Home Working
Helping people to reduce stress and mental health problems whilst home working.
Working at home can be linked to stress, overwork, low-mood, isolation and conflict with family. This 4-part 60-75 minute course helps people to identify normal mental reactions to home working, symptoms of stress and isolation. The final part helps people to recognise the decisions they can take to aide their wellbeing.
- Factors affecting your mental health when home working
- Maintaining work/life balance
- Monitoring your own mental health
- Wellbeing tips
4 – Mental Health of Home Workers for Managers
Supporting managers and team leaders to meet the needs of their home-working staff.
A 5-video 60-75 minute online course for managers to help them ensure that home working staff are engaged, productive and are not isolated or experiencing stress or deteriorating mental health.
- Factors affecting the mental health of home working staff
- Maintaining work/life balance
- Supportive leadership for home-workers
- Signs of deteriorating mental health
- Maintaining a team whilst home-working
Pandemic Wellbeing Suite
We are receiving many reports of the wellbeing of staff at all levels in organisations being affected by poor mental health, such as anxiety, stress, isolation and fear. Because of this, we are bundling these four awareness-level courses together into one bundle.
We hope an unnecessary reminder – these are awareness courses highlighting common issues, as always, it does not constitute a replacement for specialist advice relevant to your workplace.
Purchasing this bundle for your organisation will give you access to all programmes.
- 0-10 employees £99 (up to 10 credits for the self-support course and a credit for each of the management courses)
- 11-50 employees £299 (up 50 credits for the self-support course and 10 credits to each of the management courses)
- 51-250 employees £999 (unlimited access for six months, embed the courses on your own platform)
- 251-1000 employees £2,499 (unlimited access for six months, embed the courses on your own platform)
- 1001+ employees £4,999 (unlimited access for six months, embed the courses on your own platform)
Prices exclude VAT
Click the button below to place your order (options to pay by card or invoice available at checkout).
To manually order your package or for more information, please contact us on +44 2381 120010 or email email@example.com